Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Special Events: Remeber 10 years of Mastering VMware vSphere


 

Everything started from this moment! Yes exactly when i found best ever book that has been written by one of the legendary network trainers, Scott Lowe (Although as i believed so) and now after more than 10 years of learning, studying, researching, working and teaching about the VMware vSphere products, I'm proud to call it: "The True Beginning of Me in Virtualization". Thanks to Scott Lowe, I'm still using this book (exact this edition of book) for reviewing of my knowledge about the VMware virtual world fundamentals.



P.S 1: This lovely mug is my old friend and partner on many of virtualization projects and still stand beside of me to change everything to the virtual assets more and more.
P.S 2: There are two great Trainers named Scott Lowe, i mean the right one ;)

Interview with EMC’s Scott Lowe on Cloud Computing and vCloud Director



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will start a new journey soon ...